Please use the following Internet Browsers to complete your application: FireFox, Chrome, or Safari. *Not all versions of Internet Explorer are supported, so please do not use.
Create a Profile via the 'Apply' Box
- Identify position to apply, please note LFCC does not accept paper or unsolicited applications. Toward the bottom of the position posting, there is an 'Apply' box. If this is your first time applying, click 'new resume/cv'. If you are a returning applicant, click 'existing resume/cv'.
- Start your profile by either uploading a Resume, copying/pasting a Resume, creating a resume or through your Indeed account
- Enter Contact Information
- Enter Education Information
Upload Profile Attachments
- Cover Letter is required for all positions
- Resume is required for all positions
- Transcripts, required for teaching positions and recommended for all other positions.
- Your application will not be fully considered unless all required profile attachments are uploaded.
- Review uploaded resume
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Questionnaire
- Review/Edit Profile
Complete the Virginia Application for Employment
- Required for all applicants
- Please ensure you complete the application for full consideration
- Once you submit your application, a confirmation screen will display. After a few moments the system will automatically direct you back to the home screen.
- You will receive an email confirming submission of your application. If you do not receive the email (please check spam/junk folders), please log back into the system and ensure application is complete.
- Please note that the job agent feature is separate feature from the application profile. If you wish to apply, please open the position of interest and click on the correct option within the 'Apply' box located toward the bottom of the posting. The job agent feature will notify you of postings that may be of interest to you.
- Should you have any technical issues while submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly include screen shots of the issue you are having. Thank you!
Lord Fairfax Community College participates in E-Verify.
E-Verify Participation (Participa en E-Verify)
Right to Work (Si Usted Tiene Derecho A Trabajar)